As we enter November, I have high hopes especially after analyzing how much I have to be thankful for. Although the year of 2020 has been chaotic, it is important that you remember what you have to give thanks to. Whether it is the people you are surrounded by, your family or your pets, you should always remember to give grace. Here are my top 5 things I am thankful for this holiday season.
5. My Job – Work is my way that I make money and I am thankful to be working with such a welcoming staff.
4. Friends – My friends are people that tend to know me better than I know myself. Helping me through the good and bad, they have always stuck by my side. I am thankful for their loyalty and ability to always make me laugh.
3. Staying Healthy – During the era of covid-19 I am especially thankful for staying safe and healthy. I am thankful for medicine and doctors to keep me safe.
2. Education – My education and knowledge is something that no one will ever take away from me. My teachers are people that I rely on when I am struggling. I am thankful for my education and where it will take me in the future.
1. Family – My family never fails to motivate me and help me achieve my goals. I am thankful for the roof they put over my head and for putting up with me for 17 years.